Web Content Writing / SEO Copywriting
What does every successful online business do to keep high volume traffic flows, improve their search engine rankings, and convert visitors to customers?
They have interesting, valuable, easy to read, factual, and useful content rich writing on their websites'. Not only do they have it, they update it constantly, and add to it regularly to keep interest high and deliver new information about their products or services.
At Web Wiz we work daily with companies made up of attorneys, lawyers, manufacturing, retail, export, insurance, banking, import, and a wide variety of other service providers; and we know what they offer and what it takes to write web content that will keep high volume traffic flows, improve their search engine rankings, and convert visitors to customers.
Give Consumers What They Are Looking For In An Attractive Package
Image may not be everything, but it is what draws and keeps the interest of consumers. You have to present a confident, expert, professional, and knowledgeable appearance with your website content. They cannot see you, but your website is a direct reflection of who you are presenting to your audience.
Your SEO copywriting skills must include the ability to use the right keywords, in the correct amount to keep your website ranking high on the major search engines. You are not the only business in your local area with in your industry or field of practice, and your geographic local audience needs to know you are there, ready to help them.
For example: You are a practicing attorney who specializes in DUI law in Small Town, USA, and you recently wrote a series of articles about DUI law; someone who types in; DUI Small Town USA, would probably be needing the services of an attorney just like you. If you had not written that great article about DUI law, and received high ranking on the search engine, this poor guy would never have found the great attorney that you know you are.
Remember Your Targeted Audience When Writing
Your websites' content must be more than just writing a bunch of words, jumbled around a keyword string. Website copy must be written with a specific target in mind, and be geared towards them with entertaining, informative, or compelling content. If you want to boost conversion rates, you have to offer in your writing a reason for them to believe your claims or data about your proven product or service.
If you are an owner of a company offering roofing tiles for sale; then you should write an article about the many types available, the pros and cons of using in the deep south, or snowy north; information a prospective customer could find useful, and now knows that you are a business owner who does more than sell roofing tiles, you know what they need exactly. All of the advantages and benefits of search engine optimization marketing campaigns, are tied up in your ability to deliver the written word.
Here at Web Wiz, we understand out time-consuming this task can be. We offer our clients a joint venture, we will do all the research, and the writing, and all you have to do is help us determine, based on your website business, the top topics you wish to have written. Working together, we will boost your search engine optimization marketing performance.
SEO Copywriting Service For Web Content
Web Wiz's team of expert writers knows the importance of having cutting-edge SEO copywriting. Our team of experts enjoy creating websites filled with beautiful graphics, insightful animation and video links, but we also have a clear understanding of just how vital well researched, and well written website content truly is.
Along with having a large amount of quality copywriting, we also recommend our clients have detailed, relevant articles. Business websites will climb to the top of the search engine rankings using a combination of quality copywriting and relevant, interesting articles.
As with all parts of creating a solid SEO marketing campaign, this to can be a time-consuming endeavor, and Web Wiz experts will always work with you to choose the best topics for your business website, and do the research and quality writing for you.
Writing For Online Audiences
Our experience has taught us the difference in writing for print, and the superior quality writing of SEO content. We know the advantages our services provide and we would like to share them with you. Web Wiz SEO copywriting helps you because:
- The only writers we hire are experts in what it takes to maximize your business goals with an SEO marketing campaign.
- We know your target audience will be reached because our writers use search engine optimization
tactics for every writing task.
- We always research and find the most effective keywords consumers are using to find your business online. People do not always use the words that you use when describing your business, products or services. We find them for you.
- Every article we write is an original, unique, and written from scratch. Search engines are like you or I, they love finding unique, interesting content.
Working As Partners On The Writing Process
Your Web Wiz Marketing and Development-built website should be a collaborative effort between you as the site owner, and us as the builder. As such, we believe you should also be submitting your own copywriting. While we have great writing skills, and detailed research sources, you know your field better than anyone, and can write the optimum content; we believe this for many reasons:
- As a professional in your field, be it medical, law, or business, you have worked to earn degrees that attest to your expertise. Therefore any information included by you in your content will be far more relevant to the consumers searching out your business.
- Since you have real-world experience in your field, you know the delicate nuances of your business; as an expert you can offer helpful tips to consumers. For instance; a professional roofer would know the measurements need for purchasing the correct amount of shingles for a roof repair, or expert advice on a home re-model.
- Because you are taking a keen interest in creating original content for your website, the search engines will recognize the fresh content, and your rankings will rise consistently.
- There is nothing people like more than having expert opinions to reference. As an authority in your field, people will be searching you out, and coming to your website.
We can always be there as an advisor, and ensure that if you feel intimidated by the writing process, that we are there to back you up, and you can be confident that your website is always being helped.
Tips On Writing your Own Website Content
Website content is like everything else on the web, it has to be brief, clear, and rich enough to grab the short attention span of a web browser. You must be able to present useful online information, such as:
- Your articles should be divided into small sections, with lots of sub-headings shining throughout the article.
- Sub-headings, and useful clues that are bold, are what is needed to catch the attention of a
- Always use bullet points when presenting lists of information.
- Always keep your paragraphs short and sweet.
- Ensure your articles are always written in the active voice.
- Use simple sentences; never use words that a reader will need a dictionary to understand.
You may be a Harvard Graduate, the normal reader seeking the aid of an attorney is not.
- When presenting complex information such as statistics or pros and cons of a subject, consider
using tables for clarity.
Will Search Engines Be Able To Find Your Writing?
They will, if you always write your articles using the search engine optimization tactics needed to make them SEO friendly to search engines. Always use the correct keywords when creating titles, headings, and sub headings.
The correct keywords, are the ones used by consumers when searching out your services or product information.
When using keywords, you must be sure not to overuse them, or the search engines, and your readers will see them as keyword stuffing, and your readers, and the search engines could be negatively affected by the overuse.
You should always be writing to the human element, and not the robotic spiders used to search out keyword usage. Keep your writing style as natural as you can, let the words flow from a true place that believes what you are writing.
Always Make It Interesting For The Readers
Finally, whenever you are writing for your audience, think outside the basics, and go for the content that is really different from your competitors in the same field. You want interesting web copy, to compel your readers to look further into your web site for what they want.
Here are a few tips on how to make your web copy stand out from the rest:
- Doctors usually have pages filled with the services they provide, go beyond the normal and take
the time to explain the services, or specialties you provide in interesting ways.
- Home owners are always looking for information on home maintenance; contractors can provide
useful tips, and how to articles, that tell consumers a few trade secrets. You will still receive plenty of conversions; after all, they know they can trust someone who is willing to offer free advice.
- Consumers find articles and web content that explains the complexities of the legal system. Lawyers
who explain in detail about the ramifications of bucking the legal system, will garner interest from
people who now have the perception that this lawyer knows his business, and can be of service to