PRESS RELEASE OPTIMIZATION & DISTRIBUTION
Web Wiz Marketing and Development provides a cutting-edge press release and distribution service for all of our clients who wish to delve deeper into the Internet Marketing world of search engine optimization. For your SEO campaign we will focus all of our attention on ensuring your press releases are optimized for top keyword phrases. This is followed up by distribution of your press releases to the most sought after media sources and news release sources.
The Advantages of Press Releases For Your Internet Business
Press Release is an excellent Internet marketing tool that will play a huge role in making your search engine optimization campaign successful. Using press releases will provide the following benefits for your Internet business.
- You will see your press release on the leading news sites; Google and Yahoo News.
- Search engine optimization will make your press release qualified for all major search engines top rankings.
- Exposure requires publicity, and press release are the optimum way to create awareness of exactly
who you are, and what you can do for the consumers.
- It will deliver a message about your business and draw visitors to your website.
- Works as a way to give updates to consumers about changes in your services or products.
- With the exposure provided by press releases, you will receive more information and contact from possible link building partners, by having keyword rich back links that will increase your link popularity.
- With a press release you are setting a standard that states you have a professional image, and
you are working to ensure its best reflection.
- Press releases are a way of reaching freelance journalists, newsrooms, and a variety of industry analysts.
Web Wiz will help the small or large business, gain maximum exposure by employing press releases. We have a team of consultants who are adept at handling any issue in regard to press release writing, submission, and their distribution.
Press Releases Are A Powerful Tool
Thanks to the success of the Internet, your press release will be seen by the more than 70% of consumers who read their news online, instead of reading a newspaper. You can experience the power of free press when you have a quality content rich press release.
Here at Web Wiz, team work begins with a collaboration between you the client, and our expert team of writers. You know about your business, its products and services, and we know about search engine optimization for a successful press release.
Press Release First Steps
The successful submission of a press release does involve several key factors. One of which is choosing which press release outlet you will submit to. Press release outlets like PRWeb, offer a wide variety of options for businesses seeking to use their services. Keep in mind that you need to know the answers to three very important questions when you are deciding which press release outlet, you will use.
- Number question will be in regard to the targeted audience you want to reach with your press release.
- You will need to know the distribution method you favor for your press release.
- The all important question of how big is your budget for press release submissions.
All of the above require, time, energy and resources; at Web Wiz we take all the time, expend the energy, and use our resources to find the right options based on your websites current needs. We make sure your press release suits the current and future goals you have for your website, and your search engine optimization marketing efforts.
Writing Your Business Press Release
Your press release should be about an aspect of your businesses achievement, announcement on new products, or services, or an event you are aligning your company with. Over 90% of all press releases succeed due to their content, style, and cohesion. Your announcement to the media must be newsworthy, and of interest to you targeted market.
Choose a specific product website you want to drive traffic to. We will ensure the link is there for that particular products page.
A press release should be kept as sweet and short as possible; a typical press release should be no less than 300 words, and no more than 500 words.
Information On Press Release Submissions
All press releases constructed by Web Wiz will contain the following:
- Headline - 100 characters: A catchy title that is relevant to your company's announcement.
- Summary - 200 characters: With two sentences, we clearly define the subject of the body.
- News Body - 3000 characters - With carefully chosen keyword rich content, we will describe the event your company is announcing, and link back to your specific web page or website, as you direct as needed.
- Author - 100 characters: This is where you are marketed within your press release.
- Image - No matter which format is used; .gif or .jpg, an image that is relevant to your press release is always a great idea.